Explore Life's TUKI Festival Glamping Village
6th - 10th Feb 2020
On the second Saturday, of the second month, of every second year, something magical happens at Glendhu Bay, Lake Wanaka. Make it a long Waitangi Weekend this summer at TUKI (fka Rippon), the festival that showcases some of the most astounding musical talent with local food, beer, wine and spirits….not to mention an Enchanted Forest.
For the first time ever Tuki Festival is introducing Glamping. A beautiful canvas bell tent village by Explore Life Glamping just across the road from the festival at the Glendhu Bay Motor Camp. Everything will be ready for your arrival giving you a chance to kick back and relax before the festival begins. The village will be kitted out with up to 20 luxurious bedroom suites, a few gorgeous lounge tents and a communal recreation area with free tea & coffee and a place to charge your phones. Come join the fun, make new friends, relax before and after the festival, get a good’s night sleep and unwind over the long weekend.
WHAT IS SUPPLIED IN YOUR TENT?
- Quality foam mattress in either queen or king single size, with comfortable cotton bed linen, duvets and pillows.
- Two towels per person. (1 bath, 1 beach towel)
- Ear plugs
- A small table and 2 chairs
- Solar powered LED fairy lights and lanterns.
- A heavy duty groundsheet is attached to the tent and is extremely waterproof as is the tent itself, and each tent is carpeted.
- No toiletries are supplied in the interest of being environmentally friendly so please bring your own.
The Explore Life TUKI Village is located on the western end of the motor camp close to campground bathroom facilities.
Car parking is limited to one car per tent
During the festival if you have any questions, we have our reception area within the village area, where one of our crew will be happy to help.
Rate includes fully furnished bell tent hire, your campsite fees and our labour in pitching, styling, packing down and removing!
We encourage you to make the most of the long weekend and book in the Thursday and Friday as well!
Anyone who books 4 nights will receive a free gift!
Locals also receive an extra 10% off !
Below prices are for Sat 8th & Sun 9th February 2020
(Compulsory two night stay)
Queen Suite $199 p/n
- 1 Queen Bed – 2 person max
- Extra night (6th or 7th Feb) $125.00p/n
Queen + 1 $249.00 p/n
- 1 queen bed & 1 king single bed – 3 person max
- Extra night (6th or 7th Feb) $145.00p/n
Triple $294.00 p/n
- 3 king single beds – 3 person max
- Extra night (6th or 7th Feb) $159.00p/n
These prices do not include TUKI festival tickets, but they do include the campground fee.
If you want to be neighboured next to friends or family let us know in the comments on booking.
When payment is made you agree to our general Terms and Conditions
If you have more questions check out our FAQ page
READY TO BOOK
- Campers must be 21+ years OR with a parent/caregiver in order to camp. All children are to be included in the booking total.
- This is strictly a non smoking village
- No drinks or hot food to be consumed in tents
- No Alcohol permitted in the village on the Saturday Night of festival
- You must purchase a Festival ticket in order to camp.
- Campsite is open from 2pm Thursday 6th Feb to 10am Monday 10th Feb
- Noise curfew starts at 11.00pm.
- All campers are expected to behave in a courteous manner to other campers.
The Explore Life TUKI Glamping Village is a friendly place with a great atmosphere. We want to ensure our guests are as safe and comfortable as possible. When you buy your tickets you are agreeing to abide by our camping code of conduct.
In the event of anti-social, unruly, unsafe or illegal behaviour you won’t be admitted to the campsite and/or you will be evicted from the campsite. You will not qualify for a refund. Don’t spoil the vibe for others.
There are on site security present to help protect you when you’re in the festival and the campsite.
To get into the campsite you must present your camping wristband to the staff at the camp entrance.
As part of our effort to keep everyone safe, and to protect our beautiful environment, we ask that you do not bring any of the following items onto the festival campsite. If you are found with any of these items you will not be allowed to enter the campsite. The item may be confiscated, you may be escorted from site, and/or our security / the police may be informed.
- Amplified sound – in other words large speakers, sound systems
- Compressed gas tanks – helium, nitrous etc
- Drones or remote control vehicles or toys
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia (including cannabis)
- Extra car batteries
- Flammables – including fireworks
- Furniture – sofas, couches, recliners, lazy boy chairs etc
- Heating appliances
- Open flames – candles, campfires, bamboo torches etc
- Slip n slides
- Guns – toy ones and definitely not the real ones!
- Weapons of any kind
- Cooking inside of tents
- Excessive gas, gas bottles
If you are unclear about an answer, assume the answer is NO and leave it behind.
Please choose carefully. All ticket purchases are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.